Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Loving Wife

Some tidbits from last night.
******

Jared: You're not ornery tonight are you, Anne?
Anne: No, I'm just in one of those moods....[brief pause]... where I want to beat you.

******
a few minutes later
******

Jared: Would you mind if I turned on a show?
Anne: Not at all.

Jared: You wouldn't curse my name?
Anne: [with maybe a hint of sarcasm] Why on earth would I ever curse your name?

Jared: I ask myself that very question every day...

Anne: And have you ever taken a minute to try and answer that question?
Cause I think a whole lot of problems would be solved if you did.

Jared: [No response]

6 comments:

  1. This post definitely got a snort from me...quite an accomplishment if I do say say myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Jared really use the word "ornery"? If so, I'm a fan. Well, I'm a fan of Jared anyway simply because he was smart enough to marry you, but now I'm REALLY a fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you were to ask Jared to describe me in one word, I'm 92.76% sure he'd respond with "ornery". Hehe :) Glad you're a fan! Don't tell Jared this, but I kind of am too....

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog through a link from Cloe's and you are hi-lar-i-ous. Some things totally remind me of when my parents moved us to the countryside of Missouri. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete