From Today...
Anne (1:23pm): I regret to inform you that feeding DID NOT go well and one of the gates is now in need of serious repair. In an effort to prevent more damage, I'm saving the last two bales for you.
Anne (1:28pm): Also, I just ate an impressive amount of ice cream to cheer me up.
Now I am ill.
Now I am ill.
Anne (1:33pm): Oh, and the ice cream did cheer me up, btw. So you don't need to be afraid to come home or anything...
Jared (1:34pm): Thank goodness for icecream.
Ice cream has often been the key to turning around a bad day at our house too. Blue Bell is my favorite go-to smile-maker!
ReplyDeleteDear Anne,
ReplyDeleteI have now found your blog via my blog via facebook. I have 3 things to say:
1.) You are hilarious - I love your blog and now that I know its here, I'll probably look at it again.
2.) You have now taken away a little of my children's innocence by telling them that not everyone knows how to sew. Next stop, illegal drugs, undoubtedly.
3.) As a fellow tall woman, you'll have to help me with my project - you've been on the outside (of our town) more recently than I and can give me some ideas!
Love,
Sandy
P.S. - if you ever get tired of making cookies and doing weird things to cows, you are welcome to come over and make stuff with me!