Guess who started her very first garden today...
Isn't it just so cute?
And guess who just made the most delicious tomato basil pizza from scratch.
And is eating it without her husband because he's still out irrigating.
Yup, that'd be me too.
Don't worry though, I'll save him some.
If he hurries.
He called me a hairy warewolf at my brother's wedding the weekend before last.
And an elephant a few days after that.
His punishment is still in the works. Maybe no more dinner should be part of it?
That way I can eat this thing guilt-free.
Mmmm, I like the way I think.
On to slice #3.
Disclaimer: Just because I'm thinking about finishing the pizza without him doesn't mean that Jared is on to something when he says I'm an elephant. So don't even go there...
I'm NOT an elephant.
He called me a hairy warewolf at my brother's wedding the weekend before last.
And an elephant a few days after that.
His punishment is still in the works. Maybe no more dinner should be part of it?
That way I can eat this thing guilt-free.
Mmmm, I like the way I think.
On to slice #3.
Disclaimer: Just because I'm thinking about finishing the pizza without him doesn't mean that Jared is on to something when he says I'm an elephant. So don't even go there...
I'm NOT an elephant.

Prettiest homemade pizza I've ever seen. Mine always turn out looking very . . . well, homemade. Yours looks much more professional.
ReplyDeleteHusbands can get away with wife/large-animal-jokes during the first year of marriage, because they can play the "I don't know how to talk to a female" card...after that, though...game on, sister!
ReplyDelete