Monday, March 12, 2012

Giving Thanks

Dear Mr. Mouse,

Thank you so much for finding my rubberband ball and chewing it up into an impressive number of pieces. I thought it was getting much too big so you actually saved me about two minutes of unwinding work that I've been putting off for over a year now. Just one of those little jobs I never seem to find time for...



As a token of my appreciation, I've placed a delicious little treat for you inside this really cool box.


I'll be sure to leave it where you can easily track it down.
Hope you enjoy!!

All the best,

Anne

3 comments:

  1. Helpful little mousey. . . and how kind of you to leave him a reward for his good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to think mice were these cute little creatures. . .then I stayed at Paul's cabin this past summer and saw a floor covered in tiny poops and other stuff chewed on and it was so gross I stopped thinking they were cute. Glad you have one that is useful though. And hopefully he won't leave little tiny poops all around your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, I love your blog. It makes me laugh, so keep posting!

    ReplyDelete